The One-Tripper Large 15-Gallon HEPA Vac
(camera not included)
Scan & clean in one trip with our three motor vac!
The Tri-Motor HEPA Vacuum is an extremely powerful and versatile system designed to clean air ducts, dryer vents, and chimneys. This vacuum features a four-stage filtration system, including a 99.97% @ 0.3-micron HEPA filter. Debris can be loaded into disposable paper collection bags or directly into 4 mil plastic bags for easy disposal. Note: Drum head not removable. Must empty with disposable bags per vacuum specifications.
· Steel vacuum head (won’t crack)
· 3-motors equal a powerful 360 cfm/88” static lift
· 2-motors equal 220 cfm/88” static lift
· 1-motor equals 112 cfm/88” static lift
· HEPA filter 99.97% efficiency at 0.3-micron
· 15-gallon dent-proof poly tank (5-year warranty)
· Plastic lined & bagged per EPA requirements for soot removal
· Includes 3” and 1 ½” hoses
· 120V 15 AMP GFCI plug one for the Chim-Scan unit, one for a trouble light
· Two 115V power cords for vac (16 amp & 8 amp)
· Two front casters
· Two large 8” heavy-duty rear climbing wheels
· Strong handle for maneuverability
· Platform & secure strapping for Chim-Scan® Units
· Built-in rear rod caddy
· Our front hose caddy has the following features:
1. Easy access cut-out for hose port connection to vac
2. Hose caddy cut-out makes for easy unwinding of hose coil.
3. The hose caddy has a drill-driver storage clip with easy access through cut-out.