The Chim-Scan® Series 210 camera system
- Is designed with the controller and reeler housed inside a custom hardy road case.
- The Controller and Reeler are fleeted.
- This allows for either to be removed from the case and sent back for repair or upgrade without having to sending the entire unit case, thus reducing freight charges.
- The other bonus is we can send you a loaner controller or reeler to keep you working, while yours is being worked on.
- The Controller has:
- 10” high-resolution LCD screen
- Controls to operate a variety of cameras
- 120V wall plug operation
- Built-in SD card recorder unit
- comes with a 2GB card
- uses up to 32GB
- Built-in time/date stamp on all images and video
- Jpeg imagery or up to 1hr video segments
- Can use the Flash Air® or EZ Share® cards (8 and 16 GB are the best) to transmit image and video to your mobile devices. (Available thru Amazon® and other retailers )
- 50’ cable attached to a reeler on the back
- Stabilizers for the camera while in the flue
The Series 210 can use:
- Enviro in the Cheesebit Bracket (ENV)
- Lighthouse (LHC)
- Combo (LHC)
- also, some of our older Camera styles; like the CAF/Cheesehead Auto Focus and AFT/Auto Focus Tilt Camera.
So if you have an older Chim-Scan camera, we can put in the controls on your new unit.
- Extra lighting (for large cavernous area)
- Longer cable (standard length is 50ft)
- The keyboard provides the ability to overlay text on to your photos with either the customers name or address or the defect that's shown in the picture or both. Titling with also appear on a video, if you decide to record while scanning.